The KICS Admissions Office is open on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday of every week from
7:30am to 3:30pm.
KICS welcomes applications throughout the academic year (August-May) and during the summer break (June- July). An Application is processed anytime during the academic year provided that a vacancy is available in the prospective year group. In case a vacancy is not available the application will be moved to the KICS Waiting List and the family will be notified if a vacancy becomes available.
How Do I Apply For a Place at KICS?
Step 1: Information
• Check the school's website: www.kics.sd
• Contact the School Registrar via email(firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive an Information Pack and more detailed information about KICS and the registration procedure.
• Contact the School Registrar if you are in Khartoum to set an appointment to visit the school, have a campus tour and receive more information.
• If possible, speak to parents of children already enrolled at KICS.
Step 2: Application
Should you wish to make an application to KICS please contact the School Registrar via email (email@example.com) to request the KICS Online Application Form. You will also be required to submit all the required application paperwork as advised by the Registrar. Upon receipt of your child’s application
file, the Registrar will contact you again to confirm availability of a vacancy in the prospective year group and will give you further details on how your child’s application will be processed.
Step 3: Admissions Assessment
As per the KICS AdmissionsPolicy, all applicants are assessed before a confirmed place is offered at KICS.
The admissions assessment has two components:
• An assessment of previous school history (reports and other documentation).
• An assessment of academic ability either on campus or overseas in the case of overseas applications for Year 3 and above. More information will be provided by the School Registrar.